View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 09:44 AM   #300
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Well If RC was saving Salah for the second half he deserves credit. He did end up playing 28mins. In the first half though he played just 10mins. I think if he can play 18 in one half he could play 12-14 in the other but Idk. It's also possible he was saving him for when Kanter was on the floor as much as possible as he kills us more than Adams. It's an interesting topic though.
I noticed midway through the 4th quarter RC pulled Mejri for a few minutes as if he was going to rest him for the stretch. I was wondering if we'd see him again and kudos to Rick for sticking with him down the stretch.

I have a feeling Mejri is Rick's choice the rest of this series in crunch time.
Glad to finally see that trust set in and the same with Anderson.

Last edited by rimrocker; 04-19-2016 at 09:45 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote