View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #51
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I definitely hope that he moves into a permanent starting position because I think there is more value there for the team. The movement on his fastball and the improvement of his secondary pitches make me confident that he will be successful in that role when he finally is given the opportunity.

Of course if the worst-case scenario is him becoming a dominant closing pitcher for the next 10-15 years, well, that isn't horrible I guess.

Great win. Harden lost the Ks today and had high pitch counts early on but he calmed that down and if not for a stupid throw by Teagarden to 2nd after a WALK the save opportunity would likely have been in the 9th instead of the 10th.

Nice to be the team winning in the last inning instead of the other way around though.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 04-12-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote