View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #64
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

The loser of today's game wasn't Matt Harrison. It was Ron Washington. C'mon! The guy had over 100 pitches going into the 8th inning. I was following the game on mlb.com while I was at work and I just figured that okay, Harrison was done for the day and we'd see someone relieve him to begin the 8th. It didn't surprise me that much that Harrison stayed in for at least the first batter. I was ok with that. The first guy gets on by an error. Hmm. The next guy gets on by an error. BAM that's it right there. I don't care if Harrison wasn't at fault for letting those two guys get on, because he wasn't. They both got on by errors. But at that point, Harrison has over 110 pitches. YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM OUT. I would have pulled Harrison 100 times out of 100 in that situation. And then Harrison gives up the three run HR to the next guy. Then Harrison gets pulled. Too late, Wash. You killed our chances. Somewhere Grady Little is smiling.