View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 03:30 PM   #28
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Lil' Whistle pitches Sabonis

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ummmmm Ok
Quote:
The main reason I went over there was to receive this award," Nelson said Monday upon his return. "But obviously when I'm in Lithuania, I see Sarunas (Marciulionis) and Sabonis."
Am I the only one who saw this? Who is this Sarunas guy and why was he interested in him?

Some sites say hes a 6'5" guard that played in the NBA back in 89-97. It shows that he played with Goldenstate from 89-93. Think he was just seeing one of Nellies old players and just to "catch up" on old times?

Yeah he's an old player. One of the 1st players from the Soviet Block countries. Was an incredible player in Europe and a good one in the NBA.