View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 05:28 PM   #60
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

That team is a nightmare for the opponents offense and I'm huge on AK depsite the bad contract. I don't know if we do it though, if I'm the FO I'm concerned with giving our starters, in particular Kidd, as much rest as possible. Getting a backup point should be the focus (and a starting center).

For example, landing Sessions here would be unbeliveable but would he embrace a backup role? He's starting caliber. Giving Kidd as much of a break as possible is going to bode well for us come the postseason. I was worried about him holding up when we acquired him, now that we have a legit shot at competing it's time to invest in as much insurance as possible. Giving Sessions the starting gig some nights doesn't seem like a bad idea either, provided Kidd doesn't have a problem with that...
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote