View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 03:01 PM   #49
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
After Nerlens' recent stretch backing up and playing next to Embiid, I'm more convinced than ever that getting his RFA rights is important. Simba and a top-10 protected future first (throw in Powell if they like him), let's get this deal done.
I'm still not sold. Especially for 3 of our assets, one being a top 10 protected pick. He's a good defender but I'm still not sure how good of a rebounder he is. And if his only offensive game is as a pnr guy he needs to be a great rebounder to warrant all that. Especially since we will have to fork over serious money in the off season. And that's not even mentioning his injury history.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote