View Single Post
Old 08-16-2002, 05:50 PM   #23
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

<< If you don't think the signing of Marshall would make the Mavs a championship team, then why are you whinning about not getting him. >>

Does a single move have to make the Mavs champs to be a good move? I think adding Marshall would have been solid, despite what everyone else seems to think. I don't think he was a &quot;Utah spare,&quot; as MFFL indicated. He was hurt for a while last year and fell out of favor up there, but the guy is a pretty decent player. Moreover, he'd have been a really good sixth man for us. Maybe he wanted to start, and maybe Chicago promised him that. Who knows, but he would have been a big improvement for us as the first big man off the bench.

<< Lewis will make the Mavs a championship team, and that's why they are waiting for him and no one else. He is the only player available that will improve the Mavs. >>

On what do you base this statement? I don't think adding Lewis guarantees anything, which is another reason I'm ready for Lewis to shit or get off the pot.