View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 03:57 PM   #57
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Dude is a defensive monster, but do we really want a guy who shoots 32% from three?

People complain about THJ (40%), DFS (38%, Maxi (37%), and KP (35%)

Just wait until you have a guy who shoots even worse

I think I'd rather get a guy who can shoot and has the physical/mental tools to be an impact player defensively than to take a chance on a guy who has struggled to learn a whole different defensive system coming here and both learning our defense (as Wright struggled to do) and learning to shoot at the same time.
Totally with you on the shooting. If you change the player from Justin Jackson to someone in the rotation, I'm out.

I just think what's holding Frank back is this idea that he'll ever be a PG. Get him off the Knicks, get that out of his head and give him the "full Finney-Smith experience" and I think you've got a dope 3&D player in a year or two, and probably a player who's more valuable than anyone you're going to draft at 31. Someone who can play the 2 or 3 and guard 4 positions.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 09-22-2020 at 03:58 PM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote