Thread: ratings?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 07:48 PM   #9
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: ratings?

Actually I do not mind being conservative once you have the lead. Bill Parcells has never lost a game when leading by 12 or more going into fourth quarter. He lost only two games out of like 50 when leading the opponent by atleast 16 points.

If he decided to be conservative , he sure does have a reason to do so. Quincy has to play like this for atleast a few more games for Bill to trust him and be aggressive on the play calling.

I would rather take 3 points than an interception. I am sure with this performance Quincy has certainly started a new hope for most of the cowboy fans. But he still has to do it consistently enough to earn his respect. I do give mad props to quincy for his performance yesterday.