View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 10:26 PM   #98
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady Wilson View Post
Absolutely... that's why I'm still scratching my head why Carlisle decided to sit Luka. Somebody else mentioned he's done that routinely, but I don't know if he's talking about the regular season or the first two games of the playoffs. If it was the regular season, then that's fine, but they had ALL the momentum and could have really put the game out of reach early.
That's just the pattern Rick uses to keep KP in the game and get him more touches along with staggering Luka and KP with some 2nd unit guys. All season pretty much.

I'm not sure even if we went up 25pts we could have held it. Really all we need is a good timely run and the crowd has ammo. The crowd needs fuel to ignite but the miscues defensively aren't gonna cut it

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote