View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 05:47 PM   #45
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:OVER/UNDER....bring on the pups

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
HaHaHa.... *clears throat*
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I think what is truly sad though is that I am only tied with Doc. And he hasn't played for several games. The HoH kills me all the time.... It lets me win once in a while, giving me the satisfaction I crave, and then whamo! It knocks me down.

It's my "Spice". (<---Dune reference)
Yea, but Doc grew feathers a week or two ago --- after basting me --- then bailed. It is like losing at poker, and the guy who is taking your dough getting up and leaving at 7:30. Man, about the time you think you get it back straight, the guy who took your money is gone. LOL

I am going back to the HOH though.....this being too far behind to lead, and to far ahead to bust requires patience......something I sorely lack.......LOL

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote