View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #5
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I didn't watch the game, 5-0. But for the sake of argument, what if an analysis clearly showed that officials blatantly disregarded visual evidence? What should the repercussions be?

I don't have a dog in this fight, but it seems from all accounts as though calls were clearly made in gross error. What actions should take place in such a case?
Fire the officials. You just cant set the precident of overturning a game later. I guarantee you if this gets overturned your gonna have a LOT of mavs fans asking for the same thing in the finals which is BS. I completely agree that they sucked BUT you just cant do that. Now if i was a voter i wouldnt count this loss against OU much but you just CANT set a precident of overturning games due to poor officiating. People would go back all throughout time and complain that they didnt get the right calls and thus the games should be voided.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote