View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 11:54 PM   #685
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Our bigs rotation is hella thin. I know we will go small in the playoffs some but worry about wear on Powell and Dodo and Maxi especially. Chriss is good for 10-15. Moses not ready if he ever even will be. Boban is just a change up.
If I'm not mistaken Brown was released already.

The biggest concern for me is Powell's lack of rebounding and rim protection come post season

Once again tonight he played 20+ minutes and grabbed only 2 rebounds a consistent pattern with him.

To put that into perspective Chriss played 5 minutes and still tied him with 2 boards.

2nd chance points vs Phoenix or Utah for example is most likely going to get the mavs killed in a playoff series especially late in games.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote