View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 09:30 AM   #697
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
We can talk defense but not a single stat shows that he’s a defensive game changer. We’re better defensively with him off the floor

We allow 111.5points per 100 possessions with him on the floor. We allow 110.9 points with him OFF the floor.

Stats are skewed but you’d think you could find at least one positive defensive stat for a guy who is supposedly a defensive juggernaut. Instead every defensive stat shows that we’re worse with him.
Fair enough. I think Dinwiddie can be a decent bench scorer for us, especially next season when he’s presumably back better from the ACL. Don’t want to be all doom and gloom. I just don’t think either of them are very good basketball players. I think I read that Dinwiddie is 172nd in the league in true shooting. He’s a level above scrub, only thinks he’s much better. A dangerous combo. Bertans is just a stiff. I guess he can be 2011 Stojakovic for us at times. One of the worst contracts in the league. Makes THJ deal look positively excellent in comparison

I just hope the two smaller contracts can be moved easier than KP could. As I said before, would it shock anyone to see Bertans moved to OKC with our 2022 first rounder in order to re-sign JB whilst saving Cuban $?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote