View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #66
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Wow who are these guys?

4-1...looking good so far, but lots of time left.

HD is sure nice today, since I didn't have tickets for the game tonight.

I'm hoping my wife recorded the game!!! But I had my Stars Jersey on...Got done with my meetings about 3:00 PM San Jose time...got back to the room and typed up the reports...and I was out by about 5:30 PM... Being as I had time, I drove to the GoldenGate bridge...with traffic, I got there late and in the dark, so I was unable to get any pics.

But I was stylin with the Stars Jersey on!!!

Just got back into the room, checked the score...man I hope this game was recorded so I can watch it tomorrow night!!!

All the sports talk here is Sharks and 49ers...yawn...

So I flipped around and got to hear Savage Nation, Dennis Miller, Laura Ingrham and then I caught one liberal broadcast...pretty funny listening to these as I surf from one to another...it's like seeing some message board come to life on the radio.

Sorry about the slide...back to the Stars...hopefully they can start getting in a groove and get back to the top!!! Nice win tonight!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote