View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 11:18 PM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Bayliss lost his marbles, deleted a substantial number of threads out of spite, and was banned. That's what I have deduced because I have eyeballs. The cloak and dagger subterfuge seems kind of silly to me, being that his actions directly hurt the forum to the extent that he doesn't deserve to be protected. Especially since he probably won't be coming around here anymore.
I'm not sure if he's still coming around or not, but if he is, I'd like to ask, "why?" Seriously, WHY?

His belligerence not only injured a community that he's been a part of for the past 13 years, but it also hurt personally... You think you know somebody, but I guess you can't actually KNOW anyone until you give them an opportunity to betray you... I'm more cynical now. Thanks, Bayliss.

This whole thing sucks.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-13-2014 at 11:53 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote