View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 09:05 PM   #1
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future
Default Help with the Rules

I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I'm going to take a shot.

I read posted here for a while a few years back, and for the most part, I enjoyed the experience. I gave up after a while, mostly because the forum seemed a little stuffy (no offense intended). It seemed like there were a few too many rules I didn't know.

Since then, the board I have invested the majority of my Mavs-talk time into has degenerated into a cesspool fit only for middle school drop outs and the criminally insane. So, I need to come back around, if you'll have me.

My question is, what, exactly, are the rules of this place? Is humor allowed? Under what circumstances is it ok to start a new thread? How often do people use the rep system, and how seriously is it taken? Do I need to live in constant fear of pissing people off, or can I be myself?

Thanks!
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote