View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 10:59 AM   #114
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'd assume every regular poster is very grateful to have been able to post on these boards for so long. Markus may be right that db.com has more traffic, but the quality of posting here was and is far, far superior.

Dare I suggest shutting the boards down when the season ends? Just seems kinda weird to do it smack dab in the middle. Once the season ends, then I think the impact would be far less since there won't be much to talk about anyway...esp with another lockout that could happen.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote