View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 11:32 AM   #115
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'd assume every regular poster is very grateful to have been able to post on these boards for so long. Markus may be right that db.com has more traffic, but the quality of posting here was and is far, far superior.

Dare I suggest shutting the boards down when the season ends? Just seems kinda weird to do it smack dab in the middle. Once the season ends, then I think the impact would be far less since there won't be much to talk about anyway...esp with another lockout that could happen.

That's definitely not out of the question. I'm still waiting to hear back from our admin on whether or not the site could remain fully functional on a shared setup.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote