View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 08:44 PM   #246
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I ain't even mad... We shouldn't even be here with a rookie QB and rookie RB, and we only lost because of a last-second field goal set up by a HoF QB.

Most of our offense is locked up through the next couple seasons, and we should be able to bolster our defense after we free up some cap space by shipping Romo to Denver (boy, did their fans/media do a 180 on the idea of trading for him after they missed the playoffs)... This team is only going to come back stronger and more experienced next season -- we're set up for the long haul right now.
I feel same way. Priority 1 is pass rush. Priority 2 is pass rush. I thought the rest of the defense played admirably for not having a consistent pass rush all year.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote