View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 07:21 AM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 100% on board with the NFL suspending players that are found guilty.. but when charges are dropped or when you have a situation like with Zeke, I find it insane that a player is being punished especially when there is doubt. That can open up Pandora's box... You'll eventually have a Redskins fan make accusations against a Cowboys' player just to try and get them off the field for an important game (or some scenario such as this). It simply should not be nothing more than just an accusation to get a player suspended. If they are found guilty of domestic violence or whatever, suspend them for a year or two.. I'm more than fine with that. But if you're not found legally guilty, I'm sorry, then NFL should not be the judge and jury. They've proven that they are not capable of doing so in a competent or consistent manner.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote