View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:00 PM   #81
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Well I guess to be fair, we wouldn't utilize Gordon if he was here in all likelihood. This coaching staff raved about Austin all off season and in week one he was on the field for maybe 10 plays. Stephen Jones got his panties twisted over troy calling their play calling poor and yet clearly they listened to what everyone was saying after week 1 and opened the playbook up some last night... and then when we had a lead it felt like we did the typical thing and tried to just sit with the ho hum safe calls. Until late when we opened it up once more and got the td drive to put it away. I'm not a huge dak fan really but our offensive plays/scheme/personnel decisions is leaving a lot to be desired. For years our offense has been stupidly predictable. I am certain if Gordon was here he'd be wasted. Let him go to the Pats and put up 120 yds a game with Brady and win them yet another ring.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote