View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 11:31 AM   #186
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I'm OK with trying a young offensive mind out. That is, as long as there is no new extension for Garrett in the mean time. Make him play out 2019 and earn it.

As far as Moore, I've heard nothing but solid things making their way out of what seem to be randomly dark crevices. Stuff about Linehan that apparently drove people mad in terms of his stubbornness and resentment to any proposed change or wrinkle. Hard to work with etc, etc.

I know with every new hire or coaching change that most media/interviews are going to lean more rosy, but I'm excited to watch a Cowboys offense next year that will hopefully be more adaptive and creative.

Also, in before pro bowl laughs...that game has become a joke, so I'm not putting any credit to the downside of Garrett and Co. coaching job there.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote