View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 12:13 PM   #11
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

For years, I would ask if anyone on this team were as good as their counterpart on the WCS teams (I think the answer, across the board, was 'no'). That indicated just how much rebuilding they needed then. NOW, the question is 'who on this roster is a viable major league starter'? A few promising players, but at best the answer is mostly 'don't know'. With little in the farm system or for trades.

How you can remain GM when when those are the questions, and that is the trend, I don't know. I think literally anyone off the street could have done THAT, for free.

Maybe that's the third question: What has JD done in the last...8 years?...that literally anyone off the street couldn't have duplicated, or bettered?
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote