View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 02:02 PM   #41
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Well unlike talking, when you type there IS a delete button.
man, I wish there was a delete button for when I am talking! that would solve so many of my problems!!

I'm not a big fan of cussing, and I think if you would go through all of my posts, you would find I rarely do it. I have to be very, very upset to use inappropriate language. I agree with those that say there are young minds reading these pages. True, they can turn on the tv during the daytime and hear words that some deem offensive, but we don't have to have it here. IMO, there are a few words that have absolutely no place here. When I see those I get a bit upset, mainly because it wasn't like that when I first joined this forum. But I'm also open-minded enough to know that just because something bothers me, doesn't mean that everyone feels the way I do. So I guess what I'm saying is, I have no clue how this language issue should be dealt with. Aren't you glad I contributed?!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote