View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #119
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I totally disagree with you sike, about Juliet. I mean...I have thought she was a whip character for the vast majority of her run, but I thought that was pretty gut wrenching stuff and gave Josh Holloway a real chance to do his thing.

Plus, as I said before, I think they're propelling Sawyer into some really, really dark stuff and they needed to drive that point home. So Juliet dies (again-ish) and we all got to see some awesome Sawyer venom toward Jack that's important going forward. I don't think it was useless.
here is why you are dead (ha) wrong. The Sawyer venom was there as soon as they woke up and saw that it apparently hadn't worked. (he did kick him down a hill and beat him senseless).

and I'm sorry for being such a heartless son of gun...but I just didn't care nearly enough about Juliyer or Sawyeret for that scene to even slightly touch me. Good acting? Sure. Needed for story? Not at all. Needed to appease women and the womanly men (double ha)? Indeed.

All the darkness that we love from Sawyer could have been obtained just by waking up and realizing that Jack's incredible miscalculation just killed the love of his life.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote