Thread: Upcoming Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2001, 03:32 PM   #11
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I like your "fear no evil" line Strago... LOL

Curry has his weight down to about 280 right now, and I keep reading that his recent games have been propelling him to the top... Did any of y'all see those "Preps" episodes on FoxSports featuring Curry? It doesn't look like he has much of a jumpshot, but he can handle the ball, is exceptionally quick, and most importantly he looks like he is going to be like a young Shaq in the NBA. His power and athleticism, combined with his bulk, are going to make him very very hard to stop in the NBA... I don't think most teams could really stop themselves from drafting a guy who looks as Shaq-like as he does...