View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 03:10 AM   #625
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE:What is spinning in your CD player right now?

Quote:
Originally posted by: veruca salt
Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
Now listening to:

The Killers - Hot Fuss
Franz Ferdinand
I was coming here to dig up this thread for EXACTLY the same reason.

HOT FUSS! WOW WOW WOW! What a brilliant HALF album!
The second half is pretty average but there is a couple songs on that album that have more more excited about
music than I've been in quite sometime.
Somebody Told Me...Mr Brightside eek! If i could stop listening to that album for just 5 minutes, I'm sure everyone
around me would be happy.

I'm well and truly excited about music again, as I said, I've started buying the NME again (I feel like I'm 15! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Going to see Franz Ferdinand next week, can't wait. I saw them on Conan a couple weeks ago, and they looked
awesome.

Also listening...

The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow
Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up The Fire & Let The Flames Break Loose
The Walkmen - Bows & Arrows
Stellastar*

Also enjoying leaked copies of the new Interpol (althought apparently it's not mixed yet) & The Libertines.

Trying to decide whether or not to buy tickets to see Muse & hoping that I can still get tickets to Supergrass.
Well...I think I'M going to go watch The Killers this weekend. To my delight, after having only just discovered them this week, they are touring Texas ($10 tickets!). But I've gotta agree about the album. I LOVE it. I got it, then got Franz in the mail yesterday. Franz is just having to wait. TK is sooo "my new band."

And I claimed them first...no taking my 'flava. [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]