View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 01:56 PM   #97
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Where does the money for Wes/Deron come from if we're paying Chandler/Aminu the combined $21m that they're making with their respective teams? Do you really think Aminu gives us Blazers-level production when he's buried in the depth chart behind Parsons? And does Zaza even come here if Chandler re-signs?
Jordan would have cost us about the same as resigning Tyson and Aminu.
Not sure if we could have gotten DWill with the MLE but if so that would have worked.
Aminu gave us tremendous production season last season with a healthy Parsons so I don't see what would have changed there. Besides, we could have sold him on the idea of being Dirk's eventual replacement.

Felton/Anderson or Powell for Zaza could have been possible.

All water under the bridge now and not worth arguing but I do think Chandler/Zaza/Aminu/Matthews/DWill could have been possible.

I actually suggested to trade for Zaza last season several times and that might have been a difference maker in the first PO round last season.

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-13-2016 at 02:05 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote