View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 08:10 PM   #101
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
Parsons had a great first half and his shot looked good because he was letting things come to him and not overthinking.

In the second half, I saw him do his STUPID on 2-3 possessions and I knew it was going to be a different story....and it was.

YES he played good D and had a good half but he needs to be CONSISTENT and play within the team structure.

The D towards the end of the dame was horrible...they had layups or dunks on like 5 possessions.

Dirk had another KILLER TO that didn't help out cause.

Matthews was BAD.
He needs to be consistent but that can be said for just about every single player outside of Zaza. Even Dirk has had 2 uncharacteristic crunch time TO's in recent games. He shot it 14 times, the ball was evenly distributed among the starters shot wise, I don't think you will ever see any one player on this team soot 20 times outside of Dirk. I don't know why that's a negative, he didn't score in the second half like he did the first but if that's a problem you can go ahead and list the entire lineup for not being consistent on a half by half game by game basis... Yet the only one who has an entire thread based on his play not being good enough or not fitting is Parsons. Pretty sure that's why every game thread the common joke is that it's Parsons fault because when he doesn't play well this thread is updated, when he plays well this thread is updated on the notion that it's not consistent. He seriously can't win and it's become comical.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote