View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 06:02 PM   #116
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
I am most def. irritated with Matthews' play and I think he just tries too hard at time. He is a little out of his element especially when it comes to handling the ball or creating anything.

The difference is he and Parsons were brought in under different expectations. The last 5 game Parsons has been GREAT and has shown why we had high expectations. BUT to me its fools gold and there is no way he will carry this team. Thats why I think we should trade him now...IF we can get a deal that improves the team.

As for Matthews ..we just gave him that contract and he has been terrible. I just think he needs to get back to what he does and thats open 3's and spot up shooting with some good D. He is the ultimate role player and can be a great ft here ...BUT he is not star and thats what he has been pushing himself to be with this new contract.
Wait so Matthews is a role-player and if he is just a role player being paid 16-18m that is fine. Parsons has to be a star tho and carry the team if not we need to trade him? Why does Parsons have to be a "star"? Why can't he be a part of a "core"? Why does a guy being paid more get to have lower expectations?
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote