View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 10:24 AM   #6
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I tend to disagree. Not to get too political, but in a system where the politicians are beholden to lobbyists and interests other than those of the people they supposedly represent why shouldn't businesses and private citizens with a platform use that platform to speak about issues dear to them? I think it's important for influential people to have their two cents (especially when they make a lot of sense).
Ok, I get your point but is it right for them to say "either agree with us or we will take away $100 million in revenue for your businesses"? It's one thing to stand in front of mic (which I still don't like) but it's another to say I'm going to take away money from you.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote