Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 10:18 AM   #142
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Tried to change things up a bit. I don't think teams are as sold on Edwards as you indicate -- there are some legit questions about his work ethic, defense, and fit. Okoro has DPOY potential and would slot in at the 4 next to KAT. I think there will be a run on wings leading to some of the guards dropping.

Terry at 17 makes sense if you think Okoro is a 4. Wolves desperately need shooting and Terry is the best shooter in the draft.

Warriors take Toppin because they don't see a trade on the horizon and he brings an NBA-ready skillset that allows them to keep their floor spacing offense. Wiseman is a physical freak, but he doesn't have nearly the track records and offensive skill that someone like Deandre Ayton came in with. Just my $.02.
Not sure about Okoro at #1 either but i guess you could just as easily mock up a trade down for them where they then pick up Okoro.

Tankathon has Maxey going to the Mavs - not exactly who i'd have in mind. Interested to see that you have him going to the Kings... have they given up on Buddy?

you don't think Poku will go first round? i think one of the teams with multiple picks will take a flyer on him if the Mavs don't.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote