Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 02:29 PM   #148
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Will have to agree to disagree with the Poku fans. His combination of size and handles is definitely interesting, but he is going to get pushed around in the league. He’s not going to be able to get to his spots on offense, and will be targeted on defense. I will eat my crow if he pans out.
Part of his game reminds me of pre-injured Parsons. He likes to drive the lane from either elbow and then has a nice spin move to shoot a 10footer in the lane over a defender and his stroke is pretty sweet.

You are right though, his lack of strength is the big knock on him and it will take a few years for him to fully develop. If he can develop his body and stay healthy he will be a solid player in this league. KP's game doesn't look like it will age well even if he fully recovers from this injury so Poku might slip nicely into his role if he fully develops. I think this guy will be worth the wait and his development could go a lot quicker on this team because he would be such a nice fit.

Last edited by rimrocker; 09-04-2020 at 02:32 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote