Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 07:13 PM   #4
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

- There is No mentally tough veteran leader who can speak from experience and ALSO let his play back up his words. The whole team is floundering and every voice is empty or at most adds 2$ worth of gas in an empty tank. Not going to get you very far.

- Luka leads with his play but it's also riddled with super pout. He's defeated clearly and I dont see why it's not because he knows exaclty what the other guys can do, or should I say can't do.

-I think it has less to do with Kidds voice or message and more to do with a severely stagnant bunch. Everyone is looking around expecting others to do a little more, but who is capable of that, aside from a bit of extra hustle?

100% must make moves before TDL or this team is going to continue its downward spiral and thennnnn lose Wood.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote