Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 09:42 PM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It's more than just a hangover though. Not starting Wood spun the team out of control and made the fans turn against him. It was a terrible decision no matter the outcome of Wood finally playing defense.

And the lineups still aren't good.

End of game play calling is awful.

The only thing Kidd did right was play Green, but I feel he uses that as his shield from criticism. And dicking around with Hardy slightly negates that.

But when defense, ft shooting, and rebounding go bad...it's coaching. There is no trade out there that will fix all three.
Eh. I feel like you can quite literally get better at all 3, rebounding, defense and free throws by getting better players. Idk, maybe ones who are good at that stuff by a FO that is capable of roster builds?

You want defense? Well tough, you get Luka , SD, Wood, Dwight fn POW and THJ in the SLU. If that's not laughable in terms of expecting defense, you don't know humor.

You want rebounding? Well I'm glad you asked...you get DP and Dorian in SLU.

You want FTs? You have Luka, Dorian who have always sucked. The rest are inconsistent ft shooters at best.

This group hasn't all the sudden gotten bad at these things because of Kidd. Most of them weren't that good at any of it before. Now Theyre all forced to slam head first up against their ceiling. They are forced to attempt to go beyond their realistic capabilities because of Cuban/FO. In small doses, smaller more realistic roles, they are fine. They're thoroughly exposed since the Phx series.

Kidd has fucked up a lot. Mismanaged play calls, minutes/rotations etc. But the roster is worse.

You choose:
Option A: fire Kidd. ( I'll even give you a 2nd tier coach as a replacement.

Option B: Tangible upgrades on roster

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote