View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #54
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Curious as to why? I'm more interested in him being old Dirk by the start of next season. This one is over.
I have a feeling that right now, the perception of the Mavs is that we have a superstar that has already been defeated by Father Time, along with a bunch of former all-stars with nothing left. If Dirk can get going and start averaging 23+ ppg sometime soon after the all-star break then I think that perception will change. In the interest of attracting free agents, and in general making Dallas more of a destination city for big-name players, Dirk needs to get it going BEFORE this season is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote