View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 04:46 PM   #159
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I was gone and missed cowboys talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justvisitingsixerfan View Post
Sorry my fellow friends but you're all Nuts. Murray was 90 % the reason for your teams success last season and is probably the leagues best combined Runner/Receiver in the NFL. Yeah you all can try and convince yourself that he is easily replaceable, but you wait and see. Yes there are some very good RB's in this draft but still they are always either a hit or miss, and they take time to develop. Murray got less then either Lynch or McCoy...and Murray is way better.
I doubt anyone thinks one person will easily replace Murray. A committee could replace him just fine. However, you are vastly overstating Murray. Murray had the best O-Line in football AND he had Dez and Romo to make sure you could not stack the box. So he ran against soft defense all year with the best Oline. Not to mention he has never been healthy till last year which by "TOTAL accident" was a contract year(and he still had a broken hand). By no means was murray "90%" the reason. The O line which allowed Romo all freaking day to throw and paved massive holes for murray while dez drew double and even triple coverage is the majority reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justvisitingsixerfan View Post
This will reduce Dallas at best next year to a 8 win team and behind the Eagles.
So the Eagles currently have a cripple at QB, he may or may not be their qb next year. They may or may not trade him in some type of picks obtaining move to package up for a rookie qb. Traded away mccoy for a linebacker coming off acl injury, had the nfl's 31st ranked pass defense, lost trent cole, lost maclin. Best wr is currently matthews followed by the "stellar" riley cooper. 11m in cap space is tied up this year at your RB position by 3 players 2 of them being injury prone. I fail to see anything in what the eagles have done to place them at 9+ wins and Dallas 8 wins or fewer. You don't even know who your QB is for crying out loud. Your fallback is of course butt fumble, err Mark Sanchez.

back to murray-

Cowboys are spending big money at QB, WR, TE, and OL. With a poor defense. We can't pay murray 40m with half of it guaranteed with the holes this team has on defense and with players up for contract in the future that are more important(OL, Dez obv).
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote