View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 09:45 PM   #14
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Which FA 2/3 do you like?

Thanks, grnd. To me, after watching the short amount of play time Nachbar has gotten over the last few year, he does one thing well, hussle. The guy always tries, never stops. I ended up watching quite a few NO games last year and he really played with heart, and to me, rebounded well for a guy that is strickly perimeter. When I saw him and Jacobson both play, Nachbar always looked better. I'm not denying the fact that his stats. suck, but to me, from watching his play, he's not any more worse of an option from the other guys stated above.

On the Korver thing, I see no way they don't resign him. If a team is willing to trade for Webber, they are willing to spend money. He's a great sidekick ti AI and Iggy. He's one of there priorities I would think. I don't know if they will resign Willie Green, cause they drafted Louis Williams as the undersized SG AI clone.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote