View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 09:50 PM   #91
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
They may try and post up KL a little bit more

But outside of him only Cousins has post skills amongst their bigs

Ibaka is more stationery shooter and Zubac is junk yard dog type on offensive rebounds no post game.

I'm hoping they keep Cousins glued to the bench along with Kennard as I stated earlier because I don't think Kennard will miss his open looks and Cousins for some reason always seems to play with more aggression vs Dallas.

The last thing we need is for the Clippers to get easy buckets or draw fouls on our on bigs with Cousins inside.
Yep. Clippers don’t really have the personnel to pound it inside. I do think they will try to attack the rim more, and the Mavs haven’t been good at stopping that.

The legend of Demarcus Cousins is getting out of control here. The big game he had against the Mavs he was 4-8 from 3. Also the Mavs had no Maxi, Porzingis, DFS, or Jrich for that game. They started Brunson, Green, Timmy, and Luka with wcs. So yeah, Cousins had a big game vs WCS and Boban and the short handed Mavs.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote