View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:05 AM   #24
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
I don't know. Roddy was absolutely awful two nights ago against the Clippers, and the game prior to that he had a really poor defensive showing. Yesterday it seemed like the only reason the team went to him was because he was the only person on the team that could run a barely decent p&r or pick and pop with Dirk.
Well, he pulls these guys and goes back and forth and no one becomes consistent. Trying to find the hot hand between the two is one thing but there is nothing else around better than Roddy and Collison unfortunately. I'm at a point where I'd stop trying. Fisher, James enough already. We are what we are.
Maybe keep their minutes consistent and who ever is playing better let them finish the game, regardless of who starts. Collison consistently shits the bed down the stretch period.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote