View Single Post
Old 02-26-2002, 07:52 PM   #7
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

For what it's worth, I tried some Nike Air Jet Flights a couple weeks ago. Dirk wore them last year, Nash still wears them, as does AJ.

I bought the shoes because I read a glowing review on kicksology.net and Eastbay had them on sale for $30 off. I don't know how any of those guys have any ankles left whatsoever. It might as well have been a sock with a sole and a strap on the front. The first time I drove to the basket, I turned my ankle. I wore them twice, about 3 weeks ago, then switched back to my old shoes. Monday was the first time on the court since then that I didn't have arch and ankle pain! Maybe that's why Dirk switched to a different shoe, given his ankle problems.

OK, rant over. Stick with the trusty Air Jordans, fellas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote