View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:49 PM   #79
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv...ised_by_trade/

Quote:
I would love to stay in Philadelphia, but if I'm playing somewhere else, I definitely understand how that could happen. I know how the business works," Iguodala told FanHouse.

"You have to be prepared for anything in this league. And I am. It's one of the first things you learn when you get here. Guys get traded on draft night."

Iguodala, playing in his seventh season, has spent his entire career with the 76ers.

If Philadelphia fails to make the playoffs, it'll mark the fourth time in Iguodala's seven seasons. He has never advanced past the first round in the postseason.
No, he isnt a real Robin but he has tremendous defense and fastbreak skills that would definatly improve the Mavs.

Sixers can dump any contract not named Brand in the trade.

Too bad our biggest TE (Carroll 4.3 million) isnt big enough for Songaila or Kapono

Last edited by sefant77; 11-27-2010 at 05:51 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote