View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 03:42 PM   #73
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
Then boot me from the site.....Just because Tracy (someone half of you can't stand) says that D wade got the benefit of calls from the refs, I'm suppose to go along with that and say the event was rigged? DO YOU ALL REALLY THINK THAT WAS THE REASON YOU LOST 4 IN A ROW?
The reason that I would boot you from the site is because you are a troll, not because you won't say that the Finals are rigged.

FWIW, I never said that the Finals were rigged. What I did was rebut your ridiculous claim that only people from DFW think that Wade got preferential treatment from the refs by citing McGrady's comments (which clearly indicate that he ALSO believes Wade got preferential treatment).

I also never said, "The Mavericks lost 4 in a row because the Finals were rigged." How typical of a troll that you would try to put words in my mouth and change the argument.

The Mavericks lost in the Finals. Wade got preferential treatment from the referees. Both are true. They are not mutually exclusive.

Quote:
You guys are full of excuses...You Lost. 4 in a Row. It was a total collapse, but most of you only see conspiracy. please
Nobody's making excuses. They're saying that Wade was the beneficiary of more poor calls than any player in recent memory. This is pretty darn near a consensus opinion among NBA observers, despite your protestations to the contrary.

You're not a whiner simply because you state the obvious. Everyone admits the Mavs lost.

BTW, dirno2000 is right. Saying the Mavs collapsed is just another way of saying that they "gave the Finals away."

Quote:
How about holding your players accountable? Nawh, that would be to obvious for ya'll
Were you even around when the Finals were happening? If so, you might have an intelligent view of what we did or didn't do in terms of holding players accountable.

But you weren't, and you don't.