View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 02:53 AM   #29
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I forgot to mention, the illegals over here. Pouring across our borders. W and Chains will do nothing about that and again this is terrible. It is private citizens doing more for Tx, NM, Az and other states than our government is doing. This is wrong. Oh no, we are trying to police the world as that is more important than our own country.

We have alot of probs that need to be solved or worked on. I can't believe it isn't more people wanting to stand up for their country when W asks other day for 50 billion more to fund his, Ramfield and Chains Iraq war. Now even i have probs with some in congress when the people elected them and said, we want out of Iraq and get us out of Iraq. Alot are doing like Rudy and playing the game, don't rock the boat. I don't like that. Do you know what 50 billion would do with our borders, our bridges, our roads, schools, hospitals, better health care and better care for our veterans?

It is time this country stand up and vote, to think and tell your ideas and make our country a better place. Not go ask Pat Robertson or Ted Haggard how am i suppose to vote this election? It would also be good for elected officials like a Ron Paul or John Edwards to have an equal shot. I would include Dennis K but even him, like Fred went and got him a little young beauty queen. This doesn't help him. It doesn't make them younger.

People better listen long and hard what the politicians are saying in there speaches and everyone of us need to make a decison on our own, is this one and that one being serious. You better bet Pat Robertson, Ted Haggard, Ted Kennedy or Karl Rove doesn't tell me how to vote. I have a mind to think with and i will use it.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote