View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 12:42 AM   #61
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

GS is in an interesting situation. If I have there depth chart correct they don't have the backcourt depth I thought they did.

I'd be surprised if Claxton is not waived should they fail to send his expiring contract out. Law is key and could be the backup pg they've been looking for. CJ Watson played well for them but Law will easily replace what he brought imo.

Morrow, who had a break out year and was a hustle player that Nelson loved and crowd favorite, has a team option. I'd be surprised if they didn't excercise that option unless they draft Terrence Williams with the 7th pick. Of course, if they go with Williams then they need to ship out Belinelli and/or Azubuike.

Here's the depth chart. Morrow is in italics because of the team option.

Biedrins - Turiaf
Wright - Randolph
Jackson - Maggette
Azubuike - Morrow - Belinelli
Ellis - Law - Claxton

Hard to pass on Hill if he's there but you'd then have to move Randolph or Wright. Randolph has added 20 pounds of muscle and has grown. Just shy under 7 feet tall now. No way do you trade him off right now.