View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #17
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

This version of the Texas Rangers is always going to put a premium on the non-offensive skills of catching. So unless they sell the farm for one of the truly elite or they develop one of their own, I think we should all just settle in and expect mediocre-at-best offense from that position for the forseeable future.

And I think you can forget about Crawford. Outfield is this team's greatest current strength. I don't think there's any chance at all that they spend the money it would take to get Crawford. Especially when he's been so reluctant to play Center. Maybe if Lee signs elsewhere, but that's the only way it's even remotely possible imo.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-04-2010 at 12:02 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote