View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 05:55 PM   #64
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Mavs trade - Breaking news from ESPN 103.3

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
LRB, you and FFM have convinced me. I love Armstrong's game, and he does give us an experienced guy to fill the gap until Harris is ready to be our point guard. Marquis Daniels earned his time; Devin will too.

When Harris is playing well, Armstrong may not even have to play. When he's not, Armstrong gives us a guy that can play 25-30 mpg in a pinch with ease.

Yea that's all i'm saying. I'm not sure what to expect from the addition but I would think this would limit Harris' minutes somewhat but I don't see why he still can't play anywhere from 15-20 a night. I wonder who does start though. My pick goes to Terry but Nellie may still be thinking he wants that spark off the bench. I was also on the bandwaggon to bring him in last season. We got Best instead which thought was a pretty good consolation prize. I hope DA can bring more to the table than Best can because he looked confused out on the court.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote