View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 12:16 AM   #12
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
Maybe the old Yahoo board group might pay attention to this thread?

I think that anyone that read the Yahoo Mavs board with any frequency would recognize CreditExpert2003. So, maybe they will gravitate here.

Suns- depends on Amare. They will win 55+ games but they can't go anywhere at the top without a center...

Spurs- getting old. No real infusion of youth there. Eventually going to fade. Will definitely make another run for all the marbles this year. They are still a great team.

Houston????- can Yao and TMac stay healty? They can be really good...

Dallas- favorite to repeat as Western Conference Champ. Looks better on paper this year than last year...

Clippers- This team worries me. They are very talented. They are young too. They are eventually going to be a top four contender...

Lakers- Kobe's team. Not enough other talent. No true center. Will make the playoffs and burn out again.

Golden State????- only team in the West to beat the Mavs in the regular season series- Dallas struggled against the small ball strat and now Nellie is at the reigns there. Could be interesting.... Dallas whipped the Suns under Avery so maybe the small ball problem is behind us now??? I'm sure we'll find out when we play Golden State, Phoenix, and the Lakers.

The East?????- Everything is way up in the air there. Heat get older and made no offseason moves. The older guys wanted another championship and they got it. Will they be motivated this next year? Maybe not. The Bulls are suddenly very interesting... The Pistons???? Who knows what they are now.

The upcoming season is going to be full of intrigue and change.

Whats going on fellows? It is nice to see a familiar poster here. I do agree with some of the others that there is so much spam on the yahoo message board, but it was nice to have the regular trolls every now and then;-) I guess my thoughts are if everyone is here to love the Mavs it will be a little hard to see how others view the Mavs. Hopefully my view-points dont get taken as not a Mavs fan at times, because I speak my mind on the good and bad with our Mavs. I will have to see who all is objective with the Mavs and see weaknesses as well as strengths while take Mavs basketball. I am thinking about starting a 2006-2007 Mavs "thread" like the ole yahoo thread we changed every year. That way the regular ole yahoo posters will gravitate there along with the regulars here. I finally figured out how to find unread posts when going to a thread. It is at the top left of the thread. Just click on new unread and it will take you to the posts that posted since the last time you viewed that thread. The more and more I read through everything and every part of the website the more and more I like it. First thing I noticed that most non-sense is gone and people dont sling as much mud, which is great. Second, the admin person does their job by making sure people dont go off topic of a thread. I noticed this when this thread was moved. Lastly, I am trying to see if those with a lot of dots behind their name bring the most knowledge or just post alot.

General question to regulars here,
Who are the insightful ones here and bring alot to this message board, and who to look out for that just talks trash.
creditXpert2003 is offline   Reply With Quote