View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default NBRA ... A dream recaptured

http://www.nbra.info/

Recently I caught a convention of sorts on TV...unfortunately, I can't remember what channel, nor the details...I should have wrote them down to research later.

Perhaps someone here can help me find some links.

One of if not THE key speaker was former Steeler Lynn Swann. He went on to discuss his 3 core platform thoughts:

1. Who am I?
2. What do I believe?
3. How do I act on that belief?

He was speaking to a room of Black Republicans and had some very powerful things to say, as did the rest of the room when they went to a panelist type of format.

Anyway, from watching this it prompted me to do a search in order to find a Youtube link or something so that others could view and listen to the words.

I love how Lynn Swan responds to the question regarding "How could you?" posed by other blacks. "How could you be a Republican?"

His answer, because I CHOOSE to.

He sticks to the issues and is casting his vote for McCain because he believes in McCains beliefs over Obama.

Lynn Swan is a leader who is showing by example how to not vote based on race, but rather on Who your are, what you believe and how you act on what you believe?

He speaks very clearly about the racism that is being portrayed by the black community...words that no white person could get away with, yet are so true and refreshing to hear and see.

If you have an open mind and are willing to read, and listen...then check out the NBRA link at the top of this post...check out what Blacks are saying to and for all, including others in the Black community.

Why are we NOT seeing any of these discussions on the main stream media?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote